Sunday, March 3, 2013

Track Genius

Welcome to Track Genius, a shitty and unoriginal blog made to share music that I enjoy that your mom can listen too as well. It's cliché to be self-deprecating and self-aware in 2013, especially on the internet, so maybe being straightforward is a better idea. 


If you're tired of going to multiple music blogs and sites to gather all your info, or you just want to listen to some new music as well as classics you might not have heard, this is a good place to do it. Let me be your tastemaker, and you can leave anytime you realize "tastemaker" is not an actual line of work for pretentious people. 


Is this obligatory Beatles picture so people don't think I'm another blogger piece of shit? You bet it is.

I'll post a song a day, maybe more, or just scattered thoughts and things I like. 

That's all there is to it. 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment